Digital Marketing Account Executive
As part of our account management team, you will be in charge of planning and executing digital strategy for a wide range of advocacy, campaign, corporate, and public affairs clients.
The typical day involves leading the strategy of social media content, online fundraising, email marketing, assisting with online advertising reports, managing client data, and updating client websites.
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- At least one year of professional experience in political campaigns, advocacy, marketing or online advertising
- Have client facing experience in both fulfilling their needs and consulting based on expertise (this is a must!)
- Proven strategic thinking skills and a passion for making great work
- Excellent writing skills for both pithy social content and long-form online fundraising emails
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience pushing multiple tasks forward in different sectors and for different clients
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the changing digital landscape, in both a go-getter and workshop learner fashion
- Familiar in both audiences, technical limitations, and content types for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
If you exceed our expectations, you’ll have some of these qualities:
- Experience in Republican or conservative political campaigns, advocacy, think tanks, etc.
- Previous online advertising strategy or buying experience
- Graphic design experience
This is a full-time position based out of Austin, TX and salary will be dependent on experience. The company also offers health, dental, and vision insurance options. Under normal circumstances, this position works from our office Monday through Thursday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and from home on Fridays with work after 1pm as needed.
To apply, please complete the form below or send your resume to the Hiring Manager at [email protected]