Digital Marketing Account Manager (Political)
As part of our account management team, you will be in charge of planning and executing digital strategy for a wide range of advocacy, campaign, corporate, and public affairs clients.
The typical day involves leading the strategy of social media content, planning and managing online advertising, online fundraising, managing client data, and updating client websites. This is a full-time position and salary will be dependent on experience. We offer quality health, dental, and vision insurance options. As well as ample paid time off, holidays, and Fridays work-from-home-as-needed.
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- One to two years of professional experience in political organizations or campaigns
- Marketing or digital advertising work experience, internship, volunteer, or classwork
- Have client facing experience in both fulfilling their needs and consulting based on expertise
- Proven strategic thinking skills and a passion for making great work
- Excellent writing skills for both pithy social content and long-form online fundraising emails
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience pushing multiple tasks forward in different sectors and for different clients
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the changing digital landscape, in both a go-getter and workshop learner fashion
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
If you exceed our expectations, you’ll have some of these qualities:
- Previous online advertising strategy or buying experience
- Graphic design experience
- Traditional Public Relations experience
This is a full-time position and salary will be dependent on experience. The company also offers quality health, dental, and vision insurance options.
To apply, please complete the form below or send your resume to the Hiring Manager at [email protected]