Digital Marketing Account Executive
As part of our expansive account management team, you will be in charge of planning and executing digital strategy for a wide range of corporate, nonprofit, and public affairs clients.
The typical day involves leading the strategy of social media content, planning and managing online advertising, online fundraising planning (including email), managing client data, and updating client websites.
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- At least one year of professional experience in marketing or online advertising
- Proven strategic thinking skills and a passion for making great work
- Excellent oral communication skills, with the ability to speak confidently to clients
- Excellent writing skills for both pithy social content and long-form online fundraising emails
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience pushing multiple tasks forward in different sectors and for different clients while maintaining ongoing management of digital advertising campaigns and multiple websites
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the changing digital landscape, in both a go-getter and workshop learner fashion
- Familiar in both audiences, technical limitations, and content types for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Have the ability to merge your own voice with that of the clients in order to communicate effectively and capitalize on cultural trends, real-time news, and topics relevant to our audience
- Comfortable working with senior clients and demonstrates potential for leadership and management of senior client
- The ability to lead tasks to completion, while being collaborative and motivating your teams
- Have client facing experience in both fulfilling their needs and consulting based on expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
If you exceed our expectations, you’ll have some of these qualities:
- Experience in political, advocacy, nonprofit, or corporate marketing
- Political campaign experience
- Previous online advertising strategy or buying experience
This is a full-time position. We are not accepting contract, freelance, or other part-time work. Salary will be dependent on experience. The company also helps cover the cost to you to provide you quality health insurance without having you foot the entire bill.
To apply, please complete the form below or send your resume to the Hiring Manager at [email protected]