Digital Marketing Internship – Fall 2020
We are looking for Digital Marketing Interns who are interested in learning online communication strategies and executing many day-to-day implementation and account management functions. Interns will work in close collaboration with Harris Media’s team of consultants to create content for coordinated digital marketing campaigns for political advocacy, campaign, and non-profit clients.
An ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
• Excellent writing skills
• Knowledge of social networks and new media technologies
• Experience or interest in Republican/conservative political campaigns, organizations, etc.
• Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
• Experience with graphic design and/or video editing is a plus
• Timeframe: This fall semester internship starts in late August and runs through mid-December
• Minimum of 20 hours per week
• Location: Remote, with potential option to work in Harris Media office in Austin, TX contingent on local COVID-19 related laws
• Internship positions are unpaid, but can be completed for school credit
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected] with “Fall Internship” in the subject line, or complete the form below.