Graphic Designer (Full-Time) – Miami, FL
A talented, innovative, Digital Designer with a great portfolio to join our growing team on a full-time basis. Specifically, we’re looking for someone with entry level experience designing websites, digital ads, and social media graphics. An ideal candidate would also have After Effects knowledge or knowledge of making animations/GIFs in Photoshop.
What We’re Offering
- A full-time position with hybrid in-office and work-from-home schedule.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Opportunity to join a growing team of digital media experts in our Miami, FL office.
- Ability to work with internationally recognized center-right political clients and global brands.
- A culture of learning and experimentation. Everyone is encouraged to join weekly learnings and push the limits of their creativity.
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to design websites.
- Basic knowledge of capabilities of HTML and CSS as it pertains to designing for web.
- Ability to communicate effectively with our account executive staff.
- Solid understanding of typography and graphic design principles.
- Ability to create animated GIFs
- The ability to balance multiple projects at a time
- Basic knowledge of UX pertaining to websites.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience designing for HTML5 ads using Google web designer
- Knowledge of After Effects and how to create motion graphics
- Knowledge of Filming video and knowledge of photography
- Knowledge of Sketch, Adobe XD, and/or Figma
Please include a link to your portfolio with your application.