Bob McDonnell Case Study
In January 2009, the Bob McDonnell for Governor Campaign brought on Harris Media to manage, coordinate and execute all online operations. At that time the campaign had no official Facebook account, no Twitter account, no blog, no bulk email provider, no mobile program and no recent email lists. Over the next 10 months, Harris Media turned Bob’s campaign into the first truly tech-savvy GOP campaign.
– Ten-fold growth of Activist Email List
– Largest VA political mobile campaign in history
– Largest Facebook presence in the history of VA politics
– Coalition of over 60 Conservative VA Bloggers
– Over $1 million raised online
– Over 149,000 unique web visitors (one month average)
Our work has been featured in the Washington Post, The Examiner, Style Weekly and more.