April 12, 2021
As part of our account management team, you will be in charge of planning and executing digital strategy for a wide range of advocacy, campaign, corporate, and public affairs clients.
The typical day involves leading the strategy of social media content, planning and managing online advertising, online fundraising, managing client data, and updating client websites.
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- At least one year of professional experience in political campaigns, advocacy, marketing or online advertising
- Have client facing experience in both fulfilling their needs and consulting based on expertise
- Proven strategic thinking skills and a passion for making great work
- Excellent writing skills for both pithy social content and long-form online fundraising emails
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience pushing multiple tasks forward in different sectors and for different clients
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the changing digital landscape, in both a go-getter and workshop learner fashion
- Familiar in both audiences, technical limitations, and content types for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
If you exceed our expectations, you’ll have some of these qualities:
- Experience in Republican or conservative political campaigns, advocacy, think tanks, etc.
- Previous online advertising strategy or buying experience
- Graphic design experience
This is a full-time position based out of Austin, TX and salary will be dependent on experience. The company also offers quality health, dental, and vision insurance options. Under normal circumstances, this position works from our office Monday through Thursday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and from home on Fridays with work after 1pm as needed.
Start Date: ASAP
To apply, please complete the form below or send your resume to the Hiring Manager at [email protected]
April 1, 2021
We are looking for Digital Marketing Interns who are interested in learning online communication strategies and executing many day-to-day implementation and account management functions. Interns will work in close collaboration with Harris Media’s team of consultants to create content for coordinated digital marketing campaigns for political advocacy, campaign, and non-profit clients.
An ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
• Excellent writing skills
• Knowledge of social networks and new media technologies
• Experience or interest in Republican/conservative political campaigns, organizations, etc.
• Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
• Experience with graphic design and/or video editing is a plus
• Timeframe: This summer semester internship starts in May and runs through mid-August
• Minimum of 20 hours per week
• Location: Remote, with potential option to work in Harris Media office in Austin, TX contingent on local COVID-19 related laws
• Internship positions are unpaid, but can be completed for school credit
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected] with “Summer Internship” in the subject line, or complete the form below.
April 27, 2021
A talented, innovative, Digital Designer with a great portfolio to join our growing team. Specifically, we’re looking for someone with entry level experience designing websites, digital ads, and social media graphics. An ideal candidate would also have After Effects knowledge or knowledge of making animations/GIFs in Photoshop.
What We’re Offering
- Opportunity to join a growing team of digital media experts in our Austin office.
- Ability to work with internationally recognized clients and global brands.
- A culture of learning and experimentation. Everyone is encouraged to join weekly learnings and push the limits of their creativity.
- The company also helps cover the cost to provide you quality health insurance without having you foot the entire bill.
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to design for web
- Basic knowledge of capabilities of HTML and CSS as it pertains to designing for web
- Ability to communicate effectively with our account executive staff
- Solid understanding of typography and graphic design principles
- Ability to create animated GIFs
- The ability to balance multiple projects at a time
- Basic knowledge of UX pertaining to websites
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience designing for HTML5 ads using Google web designer or similar
- Knowledge of After Effects and how to create motion graphics
- Knowledge of Filming video and knowledge of photography
- Knowledge of Sketch, Adobe XD, or similar