April 13, 2018
A talented, innovative, Digital Designer with a great portfolio to join our growing team. Specifically, we’re looking for someone with experience designing websites, digital ads, and social media graphics. An ideal candidate would also have AfterEffects knowledge or knowledge of making animations/GIFs in Photoshop.
What We’re Offering
- Opportunity to join a growing team of digital media experts in our Austin office.
- Ability to work with internationally recognized clients and global brands.
- A culture of learning and experimentation. Everyone is encouraged to join weekly learnings and push the limits of their creativity.
- The company also helps cover the cost to you to provide you quality health insurance without having you foot the entire bill.
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to design websites.
- Basic knowledge of capabilities of HTML and CSS as it pertains to designing for web.
- Ability to communicate effectively with our account executive staff.
- Solid understanding of typography and graphic design principles.
- Ability to create animated GIFs in Photoshop
- The ability to balance multiple projects at a time
- Basic knowledge of UX pertaining to websites.
March 20, 2018
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience designing for HTML5 ads using Google web designer
- Knowledge of After Effects and how to create motion graphics
- Knowledge of Filming video and knowledge of photography
- Knowledge of Sketch
You would be joining our collaborative and creative team of digital natives that works across disciplines to bring the best strategy and content to our clients. As a full-service creative agency, Digital Strategists, Account Executives, Advertising Specialists, Designers, Videographers, and Developers work hand-in-hand to accomplish the goals of our clients.
As part of our expansive Account team, you will be in charge of planning and executing digital strategy for a wide range of corporate, nonprofit, and public affairs clients.
The typical day involves leading the strategy of social media content, planning and managing online advertising, online fundraising planning (including email), managing client data, and updating client websites.
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- At least one year of professional experience in marketing or online advertising
- Proven strategic thinking skills and a passion for making great work
- Excellent oral communication skills, with the ability to speak confidently to clients
- Excellent writing skills for both pithy social content and long-form online fundraising emails
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience pushing multiple tasks forward in different sectors and for different clients while maintaining ongoing management of digital advertising campaigns and multiple websites
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the changing digital landscape, in both a go-getter and workshop learner fashion
- Familiar in both audiences, technical limitations, and content types for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Have the ability to merge your own voice with that of the clients in order to communicate effectively and capitalize on cultural trends, real-time news, and topics relevant to our audience
- Comfortable working with senior clients and demonstrates potential for leadership and management of senior client
- The ability to lead tasks to completion, while being collaborative and motivating your teams
- Have client facing experience in both fulfilling their needs and consulting based on expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
If you exceed our expectations, you’ll have some of these qualities:
- Experience in political, advocacy, nonprofit, or corporate marketing
- Political campaign experience
- Previous online advertising strategy or buying experience
This is a full-time position. We are not accepting contract, freelance, or other part-time work. Salary will be dependent on experience. The company also helps cover the cost to you to provide you quality health insurance without having you foot the entire bill.
To apply, please complete the form below or send your resume to the Hiring Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
March 22, 2018
We are looking for Digital Marketing Interns who are interested in learning online communication strategies and executing many day-to-day implementation and management functions. Our interns work in close collaboration with the Harris Media Account Team to create content for coordinated digital marketing campaigns for political, advocacy, business, and non-profit clients.
An ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
• Excellent writing skills
• Knowledge of social networks and new media technologies
• Knowledge of the political landscape in races across the country
• Ability to get things done, on time
• Experience with graphic design and/or video editing not required, but a benefit
• Timeframe: This summer semester internship runs from May 21st to August 31st
• Location: Harris Media office
• Internship positions are unpaid, but can be completed for school credit
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.