December 1, 2022
A driven Video Intern. Specifically, we’re looking for someone with the desire to take this opportunity to push themselves. An ideal candidate would be someone who’s motivated to learn, not necessarily someone with a ton of experience. Although, experienced candidates are more than welcome!
Tasks and responsibilities:
-Create dynamic and engaging video content for digital clients
-Assist in filming interviews and location shoots
-Support in-house editor with various video tasks
-Pursuing a video-related degree
-Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (any After Effects experience is a huge plus)
-Experience working with digital video cameras
-Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
-Good communication skills are a must
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected] with “Spring Internship” in the subject line, or complete the form below.
We are looking for a talented and driven design student to join our team for the spring semester. You will be a part of our design staff aiding in the creation of graphics for social media, digital advertising, and splash pages. An ideal candidate would also have AfterEffects knowledge or knowledge of making animations/GIFs in Photoshop.
Tasks and responsibilities:
-Work with the Design Team to create engaging digital graphics
-Using a detailed eye for design, you will create high-quality
graphics and digital ads, while adhering to a strict set of brand
-Attend weekly learnings to stay up-to-date on the latest design
trends and to learn best practices
-Learn from industry leading designers how to apply design theory to
a variety of campaigns and advanced techniques using the Adobe
-Join interdisciplinary meetings to observe and contribute fresh
-Create layouts and compositions for animation by motion designers
-Participate in collaboration efforts for various projects and content
-Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
-Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
-Strong application of typography
-Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
-Knowledge of After Effects is a plus
-Knowledge of Sketch and InVision is a plus
-Timeframe: This spring semester internship runs from mid January to early May
-Minimum of 15 hours per week
-Location: Remote, with option to work in the Harris Media office in Miami, FL if desired
-Internship positions are unpaid, but can be completed for school credit
Submit your resume below if you are interested in joining our team!
July 18, 2022
As part of our account management team, you will be in charge of planning and executing digital strategy for a wide range of advocacy, campaign, corporate, and public affairs clients.
The typical day involves leading the strategy of social media content, online fundraising, email marketing, assisting with online advertising reports, managing client data, and updating client websites.
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- At least one year of professional experience in political campaigns, advocacy, marketing or online advertising
- Client-facing experience in both fulfilling their needs and consulting based on expertise
- Excellent writing skills for both pithy social content and long-form online fundraising emails
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience pushing multiple tasks forward in different sectors and for different clients
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the changing digital landscape, in both a go-getter and workshop learner fashion
- Familiar in both audiences, technical limitations, and content types for Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
If you exceed our expectations, you’ll have some of these qualities:
- Experience in Republican or conservative political campaigns, advocacy, think tanks, etc.
- Previous online advertising strategy or buying experience
- Graphic design experience
- Video editing experience
This is a full-time position based out of Miami, FL and salary will be dependent on experience. The company also offers health, dental, and vision insurance options. Under normal circumstances, this position works on a hybrid schedule from our office Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 5:00pm and from home on Fridays with work after 1pm as needed.
To apply, please complete the form below or send your resume to the Hiring Manager at [email protected]
November 10, 2022
We are looking for Digital Marketing Interns who are interested in learning online communication strategies and executing many day-to-day implementation and account management functions. Interns will work in close collaboration with Harris Media’s team of consultants to create content for coordinated digital marketing campaigns for political advocacy, campaign, and non-profit clients.
An ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
• Excellent writing skills
• Knowledge of social networks and new media technologies
• Experience or interest in Republican/conservative political campaigns, organizations, etc.
• Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
• Experience with graphic design and/or video editing is a plus
• Timeframe: This spring semester internship starts in late January and runs through early May
• Minimum of 15 hours per week
• Location: Remote, with option to work in Harris Media office in Miami, FL if desired
• Internship positions are unpaid, but can be completed for school credit
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected] with “Spring Internship” in the subject line.