February 13, 2019
As part of our account management team, you will be in charge of planning and executing digital strategy for a wide range of advocacy, campaign, corporate, and public affairs clients.
The typical day involves leading the strategy of social media content, planning and managing online advertising, online fundraising, managing client data, and updating client websites.
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- At least one year of professional experience in marketing or online advertising
- Have client facing experience in both fulfilling their needs and consulting based on expertise
- Proven strategic thinking skills and a passion for making great work
- Excellent writing skills for both pithy social content and long-form online fundraising emails
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience pushing multiple tasks forward in different sectors and for different clients
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the changing digital landscape, in both a go-getter and workshop learner fashion
- Familiar in both audiences, technical limitations, and content types for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
If you exceed our expectations, you’ll have some of these qualities:
- Experience in Republican or conservative political campaigns, advocacy, think tanks, etc.
- Previous online advertising strategy or buying experience
- Graphic design experience
This is a full-time position and salary will be dependent on experience. The company also offers quality health, dental, and vision insurance options.
To apply, please complete the form below or send your resume to the Hiring Manager at [email protected]
February 14, 2019
We are looking for Digital Marketing Interns who are interested in learning online communication strategies and executing many day-to-day implementation and account management functions. Interns will work in close collaboration with Harris Media’s team of consultants to create content for coordinated digital marketing campaigns for political advocacy, campaign, and non-profit clients.
An ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
• Excellent writing skills
• Knowledge of social networks and new media technologies
• Experience or interest in Republican/conservative political campaigns, organizations, etc.
• Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
• Experience with graphic design and/or video editing is a plus
• Timeframe: This summer internship starts in late May and runs through early August
• Minimum of 20 hours per week
• Location: Harris Media office in Austin, TX
• Internship positions are unpaid, but can be completed for school credit
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected] with “Summer Internship” in the subject line, or complete the form below.
March 13, 2019
Harris Media is seeking a part-time office administrator to coordinate various company operations and activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with contractors on building maintenance
- Managing the internship program and hiring interns each semester
- Regular audits of company expenses
- Assisting with the onboarding process for new employees
- Coordinating company volunteer events, lunches, happy hours, etc.
- Managing online account access for employees
- Restocking office supplies
- Organizing office equipment, such as computers
- Ordering and picking up food for special events
- Commitment to working 2 full, non-consecutive days (i.e. Monday/Wednesday) per week
- Personal vehicle for out-of-office tasks mentioned above
Please submit your resume through the form below, or by emailing [email protected]