May 23, 2022
A talented, innovative, Digital Designer with a great portfolio to join our growing team on a full-time basis. Specifically, we’re looking for someone with entry level experience designing websites, digital ads, and social media graphics. An ideal candidate would also have After Effects knowledge or knowledge of making animations/GIFs in Photoshop.
What We’re Offering
- A full-time position with hybrid in-office and work-from-home schedule.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Opportunity to join a growing team of digital media experts in our Miami, FL office.
- Ability to work with internationally recognized center-right political clients and global brands.
- A culture of learning and experimentation. Everyone is encouraged to join weekly learnings and push the limits of their creativity.
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to design websites.
- Basic knowledge of capabilities of HTML and CSS as it pertains to designing for web.
- Ability to communicate effectively with our account executive staff.
- Solid understanding of typography and graphic design principles.
- Ability to create animated GIFs
- The ability to balance multiple projects at a time
- Basic knowledge of UX pertaining to websites.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience designing for HTML5 ads using Google web designer
- Knowledge of After Effects and how to create motion graphics
- Knowledge of Filming video and knowledge of photography
- Knowledge of Sketch, Adobe XD, and/or Figma
Please include a link to your portfolio with your application.
As part of our account management team, you will be in charge of planning and executing digital strategy for a wide range of advocacy, campaign, corporate, and public affairs clients.
The typical day involves leading the strategy of social media content, online fundraising, email marketing, assisting with online advertising reports, managing client data, and updating client websites.
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- At least one year of professional experience in political campaigns, advocacy, marketing or online advertising
- Have client facing experience in both fulfilling their needs and consulting based on expertise
- Proven strategic thinking skills and a passion for making great work
- Excellent writing skills for both pithy social content and long-form online fundraising emails
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience pushing multiple tasks forward in different sectors and for different clients
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the changing digital landscape, in both a go-getter and workshop learner fashion
- Familiar in both audiences, technical limitations, and content types for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
If you exceed our expectations, you’ll have some of these qualities:
- Experience in Republican or conservative political campaigns, advocacy, think tanks, etc.
- Previous online advertising strategy or buying experience
- Graphic design experience
This is a full-time position based out of Miami, FL and salary will be dependent on experience. The company also offers health, dental, and vision insurance options. Under normal circumstances, this position works on a hybrid schedule from our office Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 5:00pm and from home on Fridays with work after 1pm as needed.
To apply, please complete the form below or send your resume to the Hiring Manager at [email protected]