We are looking for Digital Marketing Interns who are interested in learning online communication strategies and executing many day-to-day implementation and account management functions. Interns will work in close collaboration with Harris Media’s team of consultants to create content for coordinated digital marketing campaigns for political advocacy, campaign, and non-profit clients.
An ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
• Excellent writing skills
• Knowledge of social networks and new media technologies
• Experience or interest in Republican/conservative political campaigns, organizations, etc.
• Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
• Experience with graphic design and/or video editing is a plus
• Timeframe: This summer internship starts in late May and runs through early August
• Minimum of 20 hours per week
• Location: Harris Media office in Austin, TX
• Internship positions are unpaid, but can be completed for school credit
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected] with “Summer Internship” in the subject line, or complete the form below.